Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin - Department of History

Certificate of Arrival / Departure

Upon arrival at Humboldt University, most Erasmus students must have a Certificate of Arrival signed and returned to their home university.


A similar document (Certificate of Departure) is usually due at the end of your stay. Both documents are signed by the student assistant of the Erasmus office, Lena Hoffmann.


Please send an e-mail to or visit the Erasmus office at the IfG to have your documents signed!